A Wintery Weekend in the Country at the Maple House Bed & Breakfast includes:
* Two nights lodging and meals for up to 10 people for just $1400.00. Extra people can be accommodated for an additional fee.
* A hearty homemade country breakfast for all on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Breakfasts feature items grown on Maple House farm or locally such as fruited whole-grain muffins, pancakes, scones, egg dishes, vegetable quiche, jams, juices, in-season fresh fruit as well as other treats. We offer two seating for freshly cooked hot breakfast: 8 and 9 a.m. Self-service hot beverages, fresh fruit and cereal/granola bar are availible anytime. Fresh coffee from 7 a.m.
* Two other meals which include entree, vegetable, salad, beverages, bread and desert. We can have a Mexican Fiesta and an Italian Feast if you like. There will be a meat free entree selection at each meal. You may bring in your own alcoholic beverages.
* Use of all Maple House amenities including solar porch with brick oven fireplace, sitting room, dining room, farm animals, and guest refrigerator. Step out the back door onto 10 miles of cross-country ski and snowshoe trails. Savor the star-filled, crisp, clear winter sky.
* Take your group skiing. We have $10 discount tickets at Berkshire East downhill ski mountain, just six miles from here. Stump Sprouts x-country resort offers our guests a day pass plus lunch in their lodge for just $22. Both resorts rent equipment.
* Day trips for non skiers in the group may travel East from the Maple House to "Magic Wings," a butterfly aviary, Historic Deerfield, Yankee Candle, and the village of Shelburne Falls fro the glacial potholes, artisan shops and glass blowers. Head West to visit the Hoosack Tunnel and the Heritage Park museum about its construction, Hancock Shaker Village, Mount Greylock, Mass MOCA or Clark Museum of impressionist art. Travel three miles North into Vermont to visit Adams Family Farm for a sleigh ride. You may also ski, snowmobile or tube at Mount Snow, just 20 miles North.
* A weekend group rental in the country maybe yours for just $1400.00 (or midweek group rental $1200.00). There is an additional 6% State Room Tax. If you have additional people the fee is $75.00 per person plus tax. We require a $600 deposit to hold the weekend. We accept checks or cash only at this time. Due to our intimate size and wonderful rural location, cancellations hurt us greatly. Deposits for reservations of the entire house are refundable only with notice at least one month prior to the first day of your reservation. There will be a $100 processing fee on each reservation. For more information, please call (413) 339-0107.
* Breathe fresh air, enjoy our dark, quiet bedrooms and starry nights. Awake to a hearty home grown, home cooked country breakfast. There is a lot to do in our local hills; rivers and lakes and we can point you in the direction of some wonderful scenic hikes and drives.
We look forward to seeing you and your family and friends! Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.!
Copyright © 2010 Maple House Bed and Breakfast